FanFic Nacional
Inscreve-te no fórum para teres acesso a comentários, galerias e votações.

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

FanFic Nacional
Inscreve-te no fórum para teres acesso a comentários, galerias e votações.
FanFic Nacional
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

White Demon Fox Pocky Day

2 participantes

Ir para baixo

White Demon Fox Pocky Day Empty White Demon Fox Pocky Day

Mensagem por Raaky* Qua Nov 14, 2012 3:41 am

White Demon Fox Pocky Day White-11

The Pocky Day

Brynhild was on her computer doing school works and checking her development from the school’s records when he invaded her peaceful state with his dumb things.

“Hey Bree!” he said cheerfully, entering her room and seating on her bed.

“Hello Albion,” she retorted not taking her eyes of the computer.

“Did you know that today is the Pocky Day?”

“Hum,” she answered not interested.

“Yeah. You know, because it’s November 11, like 11/11, and it looks like Pocky and all…” he ranted.

“Yes, I get it Albion. Your point being?”

“Well, I know you like Pocky, so I thought we could play the Pocky Game.” She stopped what she was doing on the computer. “You know what’s the Pocky Game? Basically two people start eating the same Pocky and then--"

“I am aware of what the Pocky Game is. I came from the place where it started remember?” She tried to continue her research, but he had made her unfocused.

“Yeah… Have you ever done it?” he seemed genuinely interested.

“…No,” she replied. That was a lie. But he didn’t need to know that, neither did she want to remember it. She felt her face heating up, and she started to fight it.

“Oh… Well, then this will be your first Pocky Game.” He was way too ecstatic with that.

She turned in her chair and faced him and noticed the red box on his hand. “There is no way I’m playing the Pocky Game, much less with you. Why do you want to do it anyway? Do you want to kiss me that bad you have to use such stupid and childish means?”

“No! I don’t want to kiss you! I just thought it would be a funny way to celebrate this day,” he answered embarrassed. She looked blankly at him. “Seriously, sometimes you need to loosen yourself up. All this studying and training isn’t good. I just wanted you to relax a bit with a funny thing.”

She remained looking at him and let a soft smile get to her lips. “If I did all these loosen up things you want me to do every day, I would turn into you, and that’s not good. I can’t be a slack off like you.”

“Hey!”

“Now please let me finish these school works.” She waited for him to leave.

“At least have a Pocky, so you can say you celebrated it,” he said standing up and handing her the open box. She looked from him to the box, and took a Pocky.

She really liked that candy, and it wouldn’t be different from any other day, so she put it in her mouth. She let the candy dangle from her mouth and looked at him, like saying that she was eating, he could go now. And it was when he reached for the other end of the candy, freely roaming, with his own mouth, and ate half of it in one bite, reaching for her on the second. She was startled by that and stared right into his bright green eyes as he advanced. Sometimes he amazed her with his cunning, and not in a good way. She felt his mouth pressed against hers, and remained with her eyes open, as he closed his. He opened his mouth, and unconsciously she did the same, closing her eyes. They kissed for some seconds before her senses came to her again, and she shoved him away, standing up and drawing her sword.

“Don’t you ever, ever, do that again, or I may just accidentally cut you,” she threatened him pointing the sword at him.

He smiled at her and made the surrendering gesture. “Okay, okay, I won’t!”

“Now get out of here before I decide to just cut you up now.” She remained pointing Shiroi Kitsune at him as he tried to leave. “And leave the Pocky,” she said. He made a strange face, smiled again, and left the candy on her bed, chuckling while leaving the room. She took the box from the bed, put the sword back in the sheath, took one candy and sat on the chair, getting back to her work.

----

Hey! Bem, uma pequena explicação:
Entao, no dia 11, enquanto andava a passear pelo Tumblr reparei que era o Pocky Day, mas nem liguei muito. Ontem a noite andei a passear pelo tag desse evento, e achei que seria engraçado por OC's a participar nele, e estes foram automaticamente os que me ocorreram.

Este excerto passa-se no segundo ano deles, em que, sem querer fazer spoilers, eles os dois sao uma equipa. Achei que seria a melhor altura para o fazer.
E, muito importante: ESTE É O ÚNICO BEIJO QUE ELES ALGUMA VEZ VÃO PARTILHAR. Só para deixar isto claro. WDF não e uma historia cheia de romance.
Oh, e isto é um doodle, o que quer dizer que não faz necessariamente parte da história...

Bem, isto foi divertido, e eu nao quero esperar um ano para fazer mais, por isso digam-me um casal dos meus OC's que voces gostassem de ver a fazer o Pocky Game, e pode ser que eu faça mais um ^^
Raaky*
Raaky*
Balzac
Balzac

Histórias Publicadas : -----------

http://yagamiraaky.tumblr.com/

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

White Demon Fox Pocky Day Empty Re: White Demon Fox Pocky Day

Mensagem por Fox* Qua Nov 14, 2012 6:20 pm

Oh, o único?! Not fair, Raaky! Mas achei tão engraçado a forma como os fizeste beijar, usando um doce, algo tão simples mas tão divertido!
E já estava com saudades de encontrar o desmiolado do Albion e a sempre concentrada Brynhild! Já cá faziam falta :D
Fox*
Moderadora
Moderadora

http://aroundmylittleworld.tumblr.com

Mensagem por Raaky* Qua Nov 14, 2012 7:09 pm

Sim, é o unico. I ship it, but this one will never sail...
Eu fui spamada com imagens de personagens a jogar o Pocky Game, por isso fiquei com vontade de fazer um xD
É, eu sei, eu ando meio desaparecida... Eu culpo o Tumblr e o Youtube... Mas vou tentar escrever um bocado, pelo menos acabar o segundo capitulo de WDF de um vez... Já nao falta muito ^^

Thanks for the comment ^^
Raaky*
Raaky*
Balzac
Balzac

http://yagamiraaky.tumblr.com/

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado