FanFic Nacional
Inscreve-te no fórum para teres acesso a comentários, galerias e votações.

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

FanFic Nacional
Inscreve-te no fórum para teres acesso a comentários, galerias e votações.
FanFic Nacional
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

You Found Me ❤ [TVD]

Ir para baixo

You Found Me ❤ [TVD] Empty You Found Me ❤ [TVD]

Mensagem por anokas_03 Ter Jun 11, 2013 8:45 pm

Prologue
You Found Me

The brunet couldn't believe what was happening. John was dying with the blood loss from the stab wound on his stomach. And, besides that, there were some fingers missing on his right hand (a vision she didn't enjoyed even one bit).

After calling an ambulance to the Gilbert's, Elena heard John saying the words she never wanted to hear.

"You need to call Alex and tell her what happen."

She didn't want to call the other brunet. After their parent's dead, she escaped – more accurately, ran – from the city and left Jeremy and Elena alone with Aunt Jenna.

But she didn't have a choice, did she?

The girl has about to do something she promise herself she would never do.

She remembered a talk she had some weeks ago with John.

"If anything happens to me, you need to call her." John said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Why her? I mean, she left without even saying goodbye!" Elena almost screamed, trying to control the anger she was feeling. "She… Do you even know what it was like to have to tell Jeremy that out parents were dead AND that our older sister left?"

"I understand, but Alexandra knows everything I know about this world and I bet everything I have that if it's a dangerous situation she will be able to handle it better than you do." John exclaimed, leaving the room in the next moment.

The phone in her hand was ready: all she needed to do was press the green phone signal and it was done. The call she had been trying to avoid doing since she found out the truth about Mystic Falls.

She looked around and finally gave up. The brunet pressed the little button and raised the phone to her ear.

It rang some times before a voice the girl though she would never listen again answered.

"Elena?"

"I need your help, Alex." She said in a strong voice. "I wouldn't be calling if it wasn't important, so listen up."

"What's going on?" The other one asked.

"You need to come back to Mystic Falls." Elena informed, quickly, trying her best so the other girl could understand she wasn't kidding. "I don't know what to do anymore, ok? Jeremy and I… We need our sister here with us."

"What? Elena, what's happening?"

"John just entered the hospital" The brunet exclaimed, closing her eyes trying to calm herself. "A vampire entered in the house and he got hurt. He told me to call you if anything happen, so…"

The other didn't let her finish the sentence. "I'll be there tomorrow morning." And then, the call ends without Elena being able to say anything else.
anokas_03
anokas_03
Camões
Camões

Histórias Publicadas : -----------

http://17-10-09.tumblr.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos